The Common Entrance Test (CET) is a competitive exam conducted for the purpose of admission of students to the first year or first semester of full-time courses in Medical, Dental and Engineering courses in professional colleges within the state in question in India.
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has officially announced the dates on which the Common Entrance Test (CET) is to be held on for the year of 2015.But according to sources there is an enigma continuing for the students who are aspiring to pursue medicine since, till now, they are still waiting for what the Supreme Court’s verdict will be on the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance test after which they will get to know if they can write the CET .
This actually means that maybe these students may just have to write the NEET exams instead of CET, which might get scrapped of now. The total number of students who registered for CET on the year of 2014 was 139,000, as per sources indicate.
As of present, these are the dates on which the exams are to be held.
- Online Application Available on : 30/01/2015
- Last Date of Application : 02/03/2015
- Last Date of Paying Fees : 04/03/2015
- Admission Ticket Available on : 15/04/2015
- Entrance Examination : April 29th and 30 , May 01
- Result Announcement : Last Week of May 2015
- Online Option Entry Process Starts : Second week of June 2015