MHCET 2015 is schedule to be held on 7th May 205 for the admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O & BSc. Nursing courses for academic year 2015-16 . Online application forms are available form 5th march 2015 on MHCET website . For online application click here.
The final pattern of MHCET 2015 will be as bellow :-
- The syllabus for MH-CET-2015 will be same as prescribed for current academic year for HSC/12th std. examination (i.e. March, 2015) of Maharashtra State Board Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Pune.
- There will be single question paper containing 200 MCQ’s. Each MCQ will have 4 options with single best response type. Each question carrying 1 (One) mark and total marks 200. There will be 50 questions in Physics, 50 questions in Chemistry & 100 questions in Biology.
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hrs.
- Each question will carry 1 (One) mark and examination will have total score of 200 marks.
- The negative marking pattern of MH-CET-2014 will not be there in this entrance test. The concerned candidates, colleges and parents should note this.
- The question paper will be in English, Marathi & Urdu languages as per the choice of the student.
- The result of this entrance examination will be declared in ‘Percentage’ as done in MH-CET-2014.
- For academic year 2015-16, the eligibility in terms of marks & percentage for MBBS and BDS courses will be as prescribed by Medical Council of India & Dental Council of India.
For Details notification click here.
Important dates for MHCET 2015 :-
- Online Application starts : 05/03/2015
- Last Date of Filling Online Application : 24/03/205
- Last Date of Submitting application fees : 26/03/2015
- MHCET 2015 Test : 7/05/2015