Karnataka University Organise common Entrance test -2014 to get admission in Engineering, Medical, Dental, B-Pharma, D-Pharma, BSc Agriculture courses for the admission year 2014.
KCET is conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority for the Admission in Karnataka University courses.
Eligibility Criteria of CET-2014 :-
- Candidate Must Have passed +2 with Math and Physics as the compulsory subject.
- Candidate must have Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Electronics/Biology as optional subjects with English Medium.
- Aggregate mark must have 50% in Physics , Chemistry and Biology Subject
The selection Process of the Karnataka CET is based upon the score of KCET-2014.
Also Read : CLAT-Common law admission test
Exam Pattern of CET-2014 :-
Name Of the Subject
No Of Question
Application Form Procedure for CET-2014 :-
- Application form will be available Schools and colleges of the Karnataka State
- All the Filled application will be submitted to the respective school/college
- Admit card will be collected from respective school / colleges
Important Dates of CET-2014 :-
|Date of Availability of Applications||March starting tentatively|
|Last Date for Online Submission||April mid tentatively|
|Entrance Test||May 1 & 2, 2014|
|Result Declaration||May end tentatively|
Application Fees of CET-2014:-
- For General Catagory : Rs 650.00
- For SC/ST/OBC : Rs 500.00
For more Information Visit CET website : http://kea.kar.nic.in/
( Note : All the Published Information as per CET – 2013 Record for your Idea only towards the Test)