“MANTHAN” is an Inter-deanery Business-plan Competition open to all Christ University participants, who have a unique and feasible business idea. The event is an apt platform to bring about the entrepreneurship spirit and to discover within oneself the courage and caliber to dream, plan, execute and succeed. The winning plans are awarded with cash prizes, and are also given an opportunity to be incubated at Center for Entrepreneurship Development and Research, Christ University Institute of Management.
B Plan competition by Christ University Institute of Management covers 3 round .
Round -1 : Elevator Pitch
- Participant teams will have to convince the panel about their B-plans in 90 seconds + 2 minutes (queries) covering the brief viability aspects
- Date: 23rd January, 2014 (Thursday) at 2:45pm
Round-2 : Cerebration
- Selected teams are expected to give a brief presentation on their B-plans in 10 + 2 minutes (queries) to the panel of judges.
- Date: *30th January, 2014 (Thursday) at 2:45pm
Round 3: Final Showdown
- Selected teams will present their B-plans in 10 + 2 minutes (queries) along with a hard copy of the B-plan report.
- *Date:* 3rd February, 2014 (Monday) at 2:30pm
Program Details :-
Teams can be consisting of 2 – 4 members.
A brief round of mentoring by Experts and MBA senior students would be arranged for all the participating teams. Rules and regulations would be explained to the registered participants in this session. *Date:* *21st January 2014. Venue: 201 (Central Block) at 2:45pm*
All the participants would be awarded with participation certificates and *winning B-plans would bag cash prizes* (*1st Prize – Rs. 10,000 and 2nd Prize – Rs. 5, 000*). Also the *best B-plan would be incubated at CEDAR* (Centre for Entrepreneurship Development and Research), Christ University Institute of Management.
Last date for registrations: EOD 16th January 2014.
for Queries/Clarifications : firstname.lastname@example.org