MAT- Management Aptitude Test is conducted by All India Management Education (AIMA) for the Admission in to Management Programs. Most of the Management Institute accept MAT Score Card for their admission process.
MAT February 2017 Test is announced by AIMA and test is scheduled on 5th February 2017.
MAT is conducted in both paper and Computer based.
Eligibility To Apply for MAT February 2017 Test :-
- You must be a Graduate in any discipline to apply for the test
- Final year students of graduate course can also apply for the course
Important Dates of MAT February 2017 Test :-
- Last date of Online Registration : 27th January 2017
- Admit Card Download : After 28th January 2017
- MAT February 2017 Paper Based Test : 5th February 2017
- MAT February 2017 Computer Based Test : 11th February 2017
How to Register for MAT February 2017 Test?
MAT Test registration is completely online and you can apply through this link : https://apps.aima.in/MAT-February-2017/
You need to fill the Name, Date of Birth, E Mail Id and Mobile Number to complete the first step of registration.
After the completion of first step, you have to pay Application fees of Rs 1200 online through Debit Card/Net Banking/Credit Card.
You have to upload your photograph and signature before going to payment mode. ( Image size should not exceed 50 KB and not less than 5 KB).
You can also select DD Mode to pay the application fees.
If you are selecting DD Mode, you should follow below Information.
- DD Should be in the name of : “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi.
- DD Should be reach at below address before last date of application
- Manager – MAT All India Management Association Management House, 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Follow the process and apply for the MAT February 2017 Test. We advise you to apply complete online and pay the application fees through online mode only which is hassle free.
Best of luck for the Test.