To Enhance the Communication Management skills in India ” Mudra Institute Of Communication “ Plays great Role . MICA Established in the year 1991 , with a Vision of ” To be a pre-eminent communications management school.” With Innovative and creative Concepts MICA deliver the quality of education in the Field of Communication Management . It provide the access to the ever changing marketing and communication Environment .
MICA , was established by A.G. Krishnamurthy , an Indian Advertising Professional in 1991.
MICA Provides the Program to enhance the communication management.
Courses Provides by Mudra Institute of Communication :-
i) Two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications (PGDM-C)180 intake
ii) Two-year Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications (Ex-PGDM-C) 60 intake
iii) Three Years Fellowship Programme in Management – Communications (FPM-C) 10 intake
For the Research and student exchange program , MICA associated with many Foreign Institute . The association help in student exchange programm , research in communication , faculty exchange and Curriculum development in the Organisation.
MICA has the following international associations:
- Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences, Sankt Augustine, Germany
- Department of Communication & Journalism, University of New Mexico
- ESCEM School of Business & Management, France
- Institute of Applied Media Studies, Zurich
- Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- School of Communications Arts, Bangtok University, Thailand
- School of Communications Nanyang Technological University(NTU), Singapore
- University of Southern Denmark
Contact Mudra Institute of management :-
Institute Website : www.mica.ac.in