Waiting time is going to be end, the day is coming closer … Your dream can become true , if you have a good score card in your Hand. Yes I am talking about CAT 2014 Test. The will be held on 16th and 22nd November 2014. Most of the candidate must be finished their Revision .
Now you should know about some fact about the inside Hall story of CAT 2014 examination. What to do and how to do is the main pic point in this Article. you can also know Major changes in CAT 2014 Examination. If you are confused about the test , you can read important FAQs about CAT 2014 Examination.
Test Format :-
The Test Will contain 2 section , 50 question each. Candidate can choose the section for the first attempt or he can choose the sequence according to him/her.
Marking of the Test :-
- For each correct answer , candidate will get 3 Points.
- 1 Point will deducted for each Wrong Answer.
- No Penalty for Un-answered Questions.
Inside the Examination Hall :-
You must know about the functionality of the test before attempt it. Two panel will show you the progression and Information of your test. Right hand side panel will display the status of your questions in four colors.
- Green – Answered questions (eg: question 3)
- Red – Unanswered questions (eg: questions 4 & 5)
- White – Questions not viewed ( eg: questions 6 – 32)
- Violet – Marked for review (eg: questions 1 & 2)
You also Get the three option in the test.
- Save and Next
- Clear Response
- Mark for review & Next
After Completion of test time you will able to know the bellow details of your test.
- Answered Questions
- Not Answered Questions
- Marked One
- Not Visited
For information you can visit CAT 2014 website .