National Institute of Immunology, situated at New Delhi , invites application for its Ph.D program for the academic year 2015-16.
Area of Research :-
- Chemical Biology
- Genetics and Cell Signaling
- Immunity and Infection
- Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Reproduction and Development
- Structural Computational Biology
Qualification required :-
- M.Sc in any branch of science or M.Tech or M.B.B.S or M.V.Sc or M.Pharm or equivalent qualification
- At least 60% aggregate score in 10+2 and Master Degree
Reservation of seats for the course :-
- For SC Candidates : 15 %
- For ST : 7.5 %
- For OBC : 27 %
- For Physical Handicapped : 3 %
Selection Procedure For the Admission :-
All the selection for the course will be based upon Entrance Examination conducted by National Institute of Immunology on 22 February 2015.
The Program will start on 15th july 2015. All the fellowship student will get stipend of Rs 16000, Rs 18000, Rs 20000 per month Depending on degree qualification. Shared hostel accommodation will be provided to the students.
For More Information Click Here.