Nirma University, Ahmedabad has opened its applications for a full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered at Nirma Institute Of Management for the year 2015.
- The Candidates should have a three-year bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the bachelor’s degree can also apply. However, they should furnish the proof of having met with the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30, 2015.
- The candidates who fail to meet the minimum eligibility criteria by the time will be asked to withdraw from the program. The tuition fee paid by such candidates will be forfeited.
- Candidates are required to appear for the Common Admission Test conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM).
How to Apply for MBA program ?:
- Online Application Form: Candidates can apply online from here.
- Applicants should complete the online application form and submit the same along with a non-refundable admission-processing fee of Rs.1500/-.
- The payment should be made online by credit/debit/net banking.
- Offline Application Form: Candidates can be downloaded from their website and the completed application form can be sent along long with a DD of Rs. 1500/- drawn in favour of “Institute of Management, Nirma University” and payable at Ahmedabad.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submitting the form: Tuesday, January 20, 2015.
Selection Procedure for MBA Program :
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the personal interview on the basis of their performance in the admission test.
- Candidates will be finally selected on the basis of their performance in the admission test, personal interview and academic performance in X and XII.
- You can find about more about this information on : http://www.nirmauni.ac.in/IMNU