NMAT 2016 Important Dates Announced by organizing authority GMAC. GMAC – Graduate Management Admission Council® is a global non-profit organisation comprised of leading graduate business schools around the world.
Why You take NMAT 2016 ?
NMAT is accepted by reputed B-Schools in India. The University like NMIMS, Alliance University, Amity University, ICFAI, VIT University accepts the NMAT score for their admission in Management degree. You can also refer Why NMAT is the Passport to MBA at leading Management Institute?
NMAT tests the skills required to succeed in a Business School in Management Education. The best part of NMAT is you can take the test multiple times and you can use the best score for the admission. One candidate can able to attain the test 3 time in a given admission cycle. The more the opportunity, more the confidence candidate will get.
NMAT test allows you to play the order of the section in the question paper. you can answer the question first as per your strength. At the end of the test, a candidate can revise the answer for better accuracy.
Also Read : Best B-Schools in India beyond IIM
The best part of the test is – no negative marking. In NMAT test there is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
It also allows you to choose time and location as per your convenience. Test window of 75 days opens the first week of October to 3rd week of December.
Specialty of NMAT 2016 :-
- Test can be taken 3 times per Admission cycle and best can be used for Admission
- No Negative Marking for the Wrong Answer
- Answer the Section you like most, No order for section to answer
- Revise your Answer at end of the test to Improve Accuracy
- Full convenience of Date and location
- You can register NMAT 2016 through Mobile also
- Choose Test location from 32 centers across India
- You can send Score to up to 7 Institute for Free of Cost
- You have the control to send the score after revising Scores
Important Dates of NMAT 2016 :-
Fees Structure of NMAT 2016 :-
- Test Registration (Early) : Rs 1700 + Tax
- Test Registration (Late) : Rs 2000 + Tax
- Retake : Rs 1700 + Tax
- Reschedule : Rs 1000 + Tax
- Additional Score Reports (beyond first seven) : Rs 200 per Score Report + Tax
List of Test Centers for NMAT 2016 :
- North : Chandigarh, Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Lucknow, Noida
- West : Ahmedabad, Baroda, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune
- South : Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad
- Central : Bhillai, Bhopal, Indore
- East : Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna
For More Information Refer GMAC Official website.