Combined Defence Service Examination (CDS) is conducted by Union Public Service Commission to recruitment in Defence Wings of the Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy , Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy. Examination is conducted twice a year.
The CDS-2014 Examination is schedule to be held on 26 th Oct 2014.
Eligibility for CDS-2014 :-
- Candidate applying for the CDS-2014 must have citizen of India.
- For Indian Military Academy and Officers Training Academy , candidate must have a degree from recognized university.
- For Indian Naval Academy , candidate must have engineering degree form any of the recognized University
- For Air Force Academy , candidate must have degree from Recognized university with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering
Examination Fees For CDS-2014 :-
- Examination Fees for General/OBC category : Rs 200/-
- Examination fees for Female/SC/ST Candidate : No Fees
Subject Details for CDS-2014 :-
Subjects of the written Examination, duration and Marks of the CDS-2014 as bellow for Indian Military Academy,Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy.
Subjects of the written Examination, duration and Marks of the CDS-2014 as bellow for Officers Training Academy.