All India Management Association which conduct Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) announced the date for MAT September 2015 Test. MAT is conducted 4 times a year and score card is used for Admission into Management degree in Various Management Institute. MAT Scorecard is accepted most of the Management Institute.
MAT Test is approved by Govt. of India and Ministry of HRD as a national level test in 2003. More than 600 B-Schools are admitting students through MAT Test. Know more information about MAT test Here.
MAT September 2015 Test will be conducted in two formats. Paper based as well as Online Test.
Time Schedule for MAT September 2015 Test:-
- Test Date: 06 September 2015 ( paper Based )
- Test Date: 12 the September 2015 ( Computer Based )
- Last Date f Sale of Forms: 18th August 2015
- Last Date of Submission: 21st August 2015
- Last Date of Online registration: 18th August 2015
- Last Date of submission of Filled Online Registration Form: 21st August 2015
Eligibility For MAT Test:-
Any Graduate from any discipline can apply for the test. Candidates in last year of Examination can also apply for the Test.
- Application Fees for MAT Test: Rs 1200.