CCMB– Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology Recruitment 2018 is invited the amazing opportunity for M.Sc and B.Tech life sciences candidates at CCMB. M.Sc and B.Tech life sciences candidates can apply for the post of CSIR Bioinformatics Trainee jobs. Check out all of the information on the dates, eligibility, and fellowship below.
- Job Name: Bioinformatics Trainee [BT]
- Upper Age limit: 25 years
- Fellowship: Rs. 8000/- per month
- Eligibility:Sc./B.Tech in any branch of life sciences with an interest in bioinformatics research
- Last date of application 10th November 2018
General Information and Condition
- Trainee posts are purely temporary and coextensive with the project
- Candidates of all categories are required to apply through an online application
- Recruitment will be based on
- preliminary screening of qualifications
- and the suitability of the candidates
- Shortlisted candidates and would be invited for an interview by phone/Skype
- Selected candidates will be appointed in projects for a minimum period of six months.
Official website: http://www.ccmb.res.in