In association with IBM , IFIM lunches 15 Month Executive PGDM in Business analytics Program for Professionals. The program is designed for working executives form any level of management who want to transfer their career. This program will help to acquire relevant theoretical and practical knowledge to implement Business analytic solutions in their organisations.
- Executive PGDM in Business analytics Program is Approved by AICTE
- Certification from IBM after program completion
- Curriculum designed and delivered by a blend of highly qualified and experienced faculty from IFIM, IBM and other industry experts
- Hands-on work at the IBM Business Analytics Lab on campus, equipped with latest tools and software
- Assistance with lateral placement (if required)
- A specially designed program for working executives, from any level of management, intended to equip them with relevant theoretical and practical knowledge to implant Business Analytics solutions in their organizations.
Eligibility for the Program :-
- Graduates in disciplines like Engineering (B.Tech , BE), MCA, CA, ICWA, CFA, B.Sc (PCM), B.A (Economics), BBA, BCA, B.Com from a recognized university/institute with min 50% marks/equivalent grade.
- Currently employed / self-employed, with minimum 2 years work experience including training period.
Program Duration : –
- Duration : 15 month
- Frequency : Classes on Weekends ( Every Saturday and Alternate Sunday)
- Delivery: Face to Face + Virtual class room sessions (Live video streaming)
Career Prospects for the course :-
- This management program will open up exciting career opportunities in Business Analytics and related areas:
- The key career options may be that of business analysts, data scientists, information analysts, and project manager.
- The potential recruiters in the area of Business Analytics in India are Infosys, TCS, HCL Technologies, Cognizant, IBM, Dell, Wipro, Accenture, SAS and others.
For More Information Visit Institute Website Here.