Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering( GATE -2015 ) is an all India test for the admission to Post Graduate Programmes in Indian Institute with financial Assistance provided by MHRD and other Govt Agencies. This examination test the comprehensive knowledge of the candidate in various undergraduate subjects in Engineering/Technology/Architecture and post graduate level subject in science.
GATE is jointly Conducted by IISc and seven IIT’s of India. Every year one of the Institute organize the test. For GATE 2015 , Organizing Institute is IIT Kanpur.
Basic Features Of GATE 2015 :-
- Examination for all 22 papers will be online Mode only
- Examination will be held in between 31st January 2015 and 14th February 2015.
- This Year Entire process of GATE application Will be online mode only, No hard copy will accept for the Test.
- The Payment for the Test will be collected Online only through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- Admit card will be available online only, No Hard copy of the Admit card will post to the Candidate.
Important Dates of Gate 2015 :-
Details of Application Fee For GATE 2015:-
- Male Candidates ( General/OBC) : Rs 1500/-
- Women Candidates of any category : Rs 750/-
- Other Candidates ( General /OBC) : Rs 1500/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates : Rs 750 /-