State Bank of India Invites Application for Probationary Officers in Associate Banks for eligible candidates. State Bank Group Having a network of around 1500 branches including 5600 branches of Associated Banks.
Associated Banks of SBI:-
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of Mysore
- State bank of Palatiala
- State Bank Of Travancore
The Recruitment drive is to fill up 2986 Probationary officers in Associated banks of SBI.
Important Dates for the Probationary Officers Recruitment :-
- Online Registration of application : 01/09/2014 to 18/09/2014
- Payment of Fees Online : 01/09/2014 to 18/09/2014
- Payment of Fees Offline : 03/09/2014 to 20/09/2014
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Candidate must be a Graduate in any Discipline form a recognized university.
- Age limit for the PO is restricted in between 21 to 30 as on 01/09/2014
- There is a relaxation of age 5 years to SC/Sc and 3 years to OBC candidates.
Selection Process :-
The Probationary Officers examination consists of 200 marks objective type test and 50 marks Descriptive test. The objective type test will be online mode after that descriptive test in Offline mode.
The Objective type test will be 2 hours in duration and consists of 4 sections with 50 marks each.
- Test of English language
- Test of General awareness, marketing and computer
- Test of data analysis and interpretation
- Test of Reasoning
The Descriptive test will be for one hour and will test English language ( Comprehension, Short precis, letter writing & Essay). The Descriptive test will be evaluated if candidate scored qualifying marks in Objective type test.
Those candidate qualify for for both Objective as well as descriptive, they will be call for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Group Discussion : 20 Marks
- Personal Interview : 30 marks
The Probationary Officers examination will be held on month of November and the tentative date will be published on SBI website.
Application fees for the Test :-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates : Rs 100/-
- For all Other Candidates : Rs 500/-
Candidate can pay the fees by online as well as offline also.