Application for NMAT 2016 is open and will active till 3rd October 2016. As it is a unique test for admission in Management Degree, lots of candidates are interested in applying for it. This article is a complete guide for NMAT registration.
This is only for NMAT registration, candidates are requested to visit their respective college/universities website for details of their admission procedure.
You can find important dates, Fees structure and list of Test structure in our article: NMAT 2016 Important Dates Announced, Registration Open till 3rd Oct 2016
Guide for NMAT Registration:-
If you are new to the NMAT, you must have register first before scheduling Test dates and location. A valid E-mail id and Mobile number are required for the registration process.
After creating an account for NMAT validate the registration by clicking validation link send to E-mail id. After validation, login to your profile by using E-Mail id and Password given by you.
- Upload one Passport size photo and update Personal information to the profile.
- Update Educational Qualification and Work Experience
- Select list of programs to send the scores
- Name and DOB must be same in Both primary and secondary ID
- In School preference Section, choose the school to send the score. Up to 7 schools, you can send the score with Registration cost. For Additional schools, you have to pay Rs 200 each.
- You can able to pay the test fees online through Credit card/Debit card/Internet Banking
- After payment realized, you can able to schedule your Exam
This Video will explain Step by step guide for NMAT registration.