Registration open for CMAT 2015-16, conducted by All India Council For Technical Education(AICTE) for September 2014 . This is the First Test for the academic year 2015-2016.
CMAT is computer based test conducted twice a year , September and February for Admission in Management programe.
Eligibility For CMAT 2015-16 :-
To apply for CMAT , candidate must have Bachelor Degree in any discipline from Recognized Institute. Final Year student of the Graduation can also apply for the Test.
Test Fees For CMAT 2015- 16 :-
For General Candidate : Rs 1400/-
For SC/ST/PD : Rs 700/-
candidate can pay the fees online or any of the state bank of India branch.
Registration process :-
The registration process of the CMAT is fully online and will start from 3rd July 2014 to 25 th August 2014. Candidate must have registered on www.aicte-cmat.in for the test . Choice of 3 dates and 3 centers in India are available for the test. Allotment of the examination seat will be based on first come first serve basis.
Important Dates For CMAT 2015-16:-
- Registration Window Open : 3rd July 2014
- Last Date of online Registration : 25th August 2014
- Print out Of Hall Ticket : From 19th September 2014
- Test Dates : 25th September to 29th September 2014
- Test Timings : 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm
- Declaration Of Result : 30th October 2014
- Print out of Score card : 30 the September to 30th November 2014
E Mail and Phone supports are available 3rd July to 30 November 2014.
E Mail Id : Customercare@aicte-cmat.in
Help Line Number : 022-40679404