Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies announced NMAT-2015 , Management Aptitude test for the admission in Business Management Education for the academic year 2015-17. The test is for admission in management programme in Bangalore , Hyderabad and Mumbai Campus.
Admission to Business Management program on Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies are through NAMT followed by Case Discussion and personnel Interview.
Online registration of NMAT-2015 starts from 2nd July 2014.
Unique Features of NMAT- 2015 :-
NMAT is a unique Management test, which permits the students to re take the test to improve the score. It provides 3 attempts to the candidate for the test. Candidate also select the date , time and Venue as per their choice for the Test.
Program included in NMAT_2015 :-
- MBA : 500 Seats
- MBA- Human Resources : 60 Seats
- MBA- Pharmaceutical Management : 60 Seats
- PGDM – Bangalore Campus : 120 Seats
- PGDBM – Hyderabad Campus : 60 Seats
Eligibility for NAMT-2015 :-
Full time Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university with Minimum 50% mark as aggregate in First Attempt. Distance learning, Correspondence and open schools certifications are not eligible for the test.
For MBA in Pharmaceutical , candidate must have bachelor degree in Pharmacy, Science, Life Science, MBBS, BDS, BHM, BAMS, B.Sc and MSc in Biotechnology from a recognized University with a minimum 50% mark as aggregate .
Candidate in final year of the graduation can also apply for all the courses.
Test Structure of NMAT_2015 :-
All the question included in NAMT-2015 are objective types. Total 12o Minutes time allocated for 120 questions in the test.
- Language Skills : 32 Question , 22 Minutes
- Quantitative Skills : 48 Question , 60 Minutes
- Logical Reasoning : 40 Question , 38 Minutes
Important Dates For the Test :-
- Registration Starts : 02/07/2014
- Registration End : 24/09/2014
- Scheduling Start Date :17/07/2014
- Scheduling End Date : 07/10/2014
- Late Registration Start Date : 25/09/2014
- Late Registration End Date : 04/10/2014
- Re-Scheduling Start Date : 17/07/2014
- Re Scheduling End Date : 17/12/2014
- Exam Delivery Start Date : 07/10/2014
- Exam Deliver End Date : 20/12/2014
- Re Take Scheduling Start Date : 7/10/2014
- Re-take Scheduling End Date : 19/12/2014
- Announcement of results:22/01/2015
- Registration for CD/ PI :23/01/2015 to 3/02/2015
- Conduct of CD/ PI : 11/02/2015 to 24/02/2015
- First Merit List : 04/03/2015
For More Information : http://www.nmims.edu