Railway Recruitment Board has declared the first stage RRB ALP result 2018 for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technicians on 2nd November.
Approximately 36 lakh candidates appeared for the online test which was conducted from 9th August to 4th September 2018.
As per the reports, a total of 5,88,605 candidates have been provisionally shortlisted and are eligible for the RRB ALP technician second stage exam 2018, which will be conducted from 12th to 14th December 2018.
How to Check and Download RRB ALP 2018 Results?
To check the results and individual scores the candidates need to visit the official website of RRBs, click on the provided link, enter the Registration Number and DOB.
Candidates will be able to view the Master Question Paper along with the Final Answer Key. It is available till 11th December 2018. However, you can check your scores through the following steps –
- Visit the authorized RRB website (http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/)
- Select “CEN-01/2018 – “Click here to view candidates’ Score and Master QP with final answer Key of 1st Stage CBT (ALP & Technicians)”
- You will be directed to another page where the User ID and Password will be required.
- Provide User ID or Registration Number, User Password or Date of Birth and CAPTCHA.
- There you go! You can now see your scores and the final Answer Key
The direct link to check your roll number whether shortlisted or not is given here – Click Here
How to Check RRB ALP 2018 Cut-off?
The steps to check the RRB ALP Cut-Off 2018 are below mentioned.
- Visit the official website of RRB
- Click on the third link – “CEN-01/2018 – Cutoff marks of shortlisted candidates for 2nd Stage CBT – Community wise, Ex-Serviceman and PWD (ALP & Technicians)”
- There will be different links to check the cut-off marks for PWD, Ex-servicemen, and community.
- Select the preferred link
The examination for the post of the assistant loco pilot, technician, and other group C posts are conducted by RRB every year across the country. The role of an ALP – Assistant Loco Pilot/ Technician is to support and direct the Senior Loco Pilot in terms of signaling lights and to help in maintaining and repairing the loco at timely intervals.
RRB ALP 2018 Exam Overview
|Board name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Examination name||RRB ALP 2108 Examination|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician, RRB group C posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Railway Job|
|Number of Vacancies||26,502 to 60,000|
|Online application starting process||3rd February 2018|
|Online application ending on||31st March 2018|
|RRB ALP 2018 Examination Date||From 9th August 2018|
|Examination Type||CBT (Computer-based Test)|
|RRB ALP 2018 Results||02-November-2018|
RRB ALP 2018 2nd Stage CBT
As per the notification, all the candidates shall be advised through official websites of RRBs/ SMS/ Email to download their Exam City Intimation about 10 days prior to the 2nd Stage CBT.
The second stage CBT exam for the posts of ALP and Technicians will be held from 12th December 2018. The qualified candidates can download the e-call letter 4 days prior to the commencement of the exam.
You may like:-
- LIC HFL Result 2018 Out: Click here to download List of Shortlisted Candidates
- SSC Recruitment 2018: New Notification Released For Group C, Group D Posts