Scholarships are like a bonus for students. It is a kind of recognition to the meritorious students. It not only gives acknowledgment to the merit of the students but also extends financial aids to them. With the scholarship, a fair chance can be provided to the students belonging to the disadvantaged or marginalized sections of the society.
Most of the Indians are middle-class family, so after passing 12th students get worried about their higher studies. The pressure of getting admission in the right course and college starts to build up at a faster pace. One must understand that it is very important to opt for the right course and college as it forms the basis of your career ahead.
Nowadays the colleges are charging a high amount of fees, but it’s not possible for everyone to pay the hefty fee. Therefore, you look for scholarships after 12th class that can reduce the mental pressure of paying a large sum of money in your pursuit of higher education.
Although taking up education loan is an option, scholarship after class 12th is more secure and students are not required to pay it back. The available scholarships can be a great help for those who are caught in financial constraints.
Most of the students are not aware of the different scholarships available in India as it’s not most advertised. We have composed a list of different student scholarships after class 12th in India, its eligibility criteria, entrance exam and selection procedure to help you get a detailed understanding of the same.
List of Scholarships After 12th
- Career Point Star
- PRERANA Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/EBC
- L’Oreal India – For Young Women in Science Scholarships (FYWIS)
- Central Sector Scheme Scholarship for Class 12 passed students of Science, Commerce & Arts subjects
- INSPIRE Scholarship for Class 12 Board performers (Top1 percentile), Performance in JEE Mains, Advance, NEET, KVPY, NTSE, IMO etc Competitive Examinations
- Indian Oil Sports Scholarship Scheme For Upcoming Sports Person
- AICTE-Scholarship Scheme to Girl Child (SSGC)
- P. Birla Educational Scholarships
- Sahu Jain Trust- Loan Scholarship
- Merit cum Means Scholarship for Minority Students
- FAEA Scholarship
- R D Sethna Loan Scholarship 2014
- Post-matric Scholarship for Minority Students
- Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Minority Community Girls
- Gaurav Foundation Scholarship
- The tGELF Khemka Domestic Scholarships
- North South Foundation (NSF) Scholarship
- Nirmaan Scholarship and Mentorship Program (NSMP)
- AICTE- Scholarships for Differently Able (DA) Students
- Hamdard Educational
- Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council, SHDF Scholarship
- Trust Fund Scholarships for Disables
- CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship for Class 10 passed ONLY SINGLE GIRL CHILD of their parents.
- UDAAN- A PROGRAMME TO GIVE WINGS TO GIRL STUDENTS
- NIRANKARI RAJMATA SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
- JM SETHIA MERIT SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
- POPULAR FRONT OF INDIA LOAN SCHOLARSHIP
- Foundation for Excellence Scholarship
- College Admission Scholarship Application (CASA)
- APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards 2018
- Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship
- National Scholarship Test (NST) 2018
- PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Pass Students
- Indian Oil Academics Scholarship