Short Term Course on Surface Mining: Safety and Productivity is developed to provide the practical knowledge on careful handling of large size machinery , GPS technology remote diagnostics, automation and robotics along with reliable down time minimizing techniques etc.
This course is specified to the engineers in the mining Industry to train them in specif areas to get the maximum outcome.
Who Should Attain the course :-
- Those have already exposed to surface mining industry
- Managers, Executives and supervisory staff engaged operations and planning of surface Mining
- Particularly for the safety officers, Environmental Managers and Excavation Engineers
Also Read : IIT will Introduce First Track degrees with Credit System from 2016
- Identify and evaluate the recent developments in surface Mining technologies that could be useful for their work sites
- Define the requirements of safety and productivity enhancement in mines and plan a programmes to achieve that
- Explain how to undertake safety and productivity audit in their mines
- Prepare an executable project proposal for
Fees For the Course : Rs 20000 Per Participants
Duration Of the Course : 3 Days ( 21, 22 and 23 of August)