Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP 2014) is conducted by Symbiosis International University for the admission to Management Degree in Symbiosis Institute. SNAP 2014 is the mandatory test to take admission in Symbiosis Institute.
This Year SNAP is schedule to be held on December 21, the application process will start from 3rd September and will continue till 26th November 2014.
With 120 Minute time Duration SNAP test contains 4 section for 180 Marks.
SNAP 2014 Test Structure :-
|Sr No||Sections||Total Marks|
|1||General English : Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40|
|2||Quantitative, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency||40|
|3||General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||40|
|4||Analytical and Logical reasoning||60|
SNAP Test is an objective test, Every question carry 4 responses. Candidate has to be choose one as the answer. There is a negative Mark is applicable every 4 wrong Answers.
SNAP is a paper based Test , Candidate has to be use Blue/Black Pen to answer the Question.
Important Date For SNAP 2014 Test :-
- Registration Open : 03/09/2014
- Registration Close : 26/11/2014
- Last Date Of Payment For the Test : 29/11/2014
- Admit Card Download : 6th December to 21st December
- SNAP 2014 Test : 21/12/2014
- Result Declaration : 10/01/2015
SNAP 2014 Test Fees : Rs 1500/-
Eligibility of SNAP 2014 Test :-
Candidate must be a Graduate From any of the Recognized University with Minimum 50% marks as Aggregate, 5% Mark Relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST candidates.
Weights for Final Merit List :-
- SNAP Score out of 180 scaled down to 50 : 50 Marks
- Group Exercise (GE) : 10 Marks
- Personal Interaction (PI) : 30 Marks
- Writing Ability Test (WAT) : 10 Marks