Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited applications from interested and eligible candidates to fill the vacant positions of Technical Operator, Assistants, JE, and other posts. Announcing the recruitment process on the official website- ssconline.nic.in or ssc.nic.in, the commission has notified that around 1141 positions are on offer. The online application is underway, while the last date to apply is 30th September 2018. For more details follow the article
About the Examination
- Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Vacancies for the Posts: Technical Operator, Assistants, JE, and others posts
- Number of Posts: 1141
- Official website: ssconline.nic.in or ssc.nic.in
- Application Starts on 5th September 2018
- Last date of submission of application: 30th September 2018
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Last Date of fee payment: 3rd October 2018
- Educational Qualification: 10th / 12th / Graduates can apply for the posts as per recruitments
- Age limit: Maximum age for the applicant is 45 years
- Candidates can pay examination fee by SBI challan only.
- General Category Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- up to 3 October 2018 provided the challan has been generated by them before closing date and time for receipt of applications.
- There is no application fee for the SC/ST/PWD and Women Candidates.
- There are four papers in the examination
- General Intelligence
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
- The examination will be of 100 marks with multiple type questions
- Each question carry 2 marks and total duration of exam is 60 minutes
- For each wrong answer, there will be a deduction of 0.5 mark
For the details about the syllabus, you can check the next article. If any changes arise in the examination we will update that on the website.