The Staff Selection Commission released a notification and has invited applications for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts on or before the last date of submission of application, i.e. November 19, 2018.
Before applying for the positions applicants are advised to check the official notification.
Name of the Post and Vacancies:
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted)
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’)
Educational Qualification (As on January 1, 2019):
The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 18 to 30 years as on January 1, 2019 (i.e. candidates born on or after January 2, 1989, and born before or on January 1, 2001)
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 18-27 years as on January 1, 2019 (i.e. candidates born on or after January 2, 1992, and born before or on January 1, 2001)
- Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved ones as per the government rules.
To know more about the age relaxation, candidates are advised to go through the official notification.
- Selection of candidates will be based on computer-based examination
- Skill Test in Stenography
- Later documents will be verified
- Rs 100 will be paid as application fee.
- The fee can be paid through SBI Challan/SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.
Note: No application fee will be charged from Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe(ST), Persons with disability(PwD) and Ex-servicemen(ESM) eligible for reservation.
How to apply:
- Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website
of SSC Headquarters i.e.https://ssc.nic.in
- The last date for submission of online applications is November 19, 2018 (5.00 PM).
For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of the official notification.
You may also like