Common Management Admission Test – CMAT 2017 date announced by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Registration for CMAT 2017 is started from 10th October 2016 and will continue till 10th December 2016.
Common management Admission Test is conducted by AICTE as per the direction of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
The Scorecard of CMAT 2017 is used for admission in management programs of various B-Schools across India.
Eligibility Criteria for CMAT 2017:-
To apply for CMAT, Candidate must be a citizen of India. Any Graduate can apply for CMAT 2017. Final year graduation students also can apply for the Test.
Important Dates for CMAT 2017 :-
- CMAT 2017 Registration Starts : 10th October 2016
- CMAT 2017 Registration Ends : 10th December 2016
- CMAT 2017 Exam Date : 28th and 29th January 2017
Result and print out of score card dates are not announced on the official website.
Application Fees for CMAT 2017:-
- For General candidates : Rs. 1400
- For SC/ST/OBC Candidates : Rs. 700
How to Apply for CMAT 2017 ?
All the Application for CMAT is completely online. Candidate must register first to apply for the Test. You can follow the instruction here to register for the Test.
Below Details are required to register for the Test:-
- Educational Qualification Details
- Scanned photo and Signature
- Valid E-Mail Id and Mobile Number
- Valid Credit card details for online Payment
Test Cities for Test:-
Below are the list of cities where the test is scheduled to be conducted.
Click the Image for better visibility.
For more details on CAMT Test follow the Official website of CAMT. [ Official Website ]