What Is TOEFL?
TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language) is a standardised test of English language proficiency for non native English Speakers. This Test is accepted by Many English speaking Institute throughout the World as it is the major English language test.
This test measures the ability to use and understand the English language at the University Level.
Who Drive the Test?
TOEFL is the trade mark of the ETS (Educational Testing Service) , a private Non Profit Organisation.
Validation of Score Card:
TOEFL score card is widely accepted throughout the World by Reputed Institutions. The Score card is Valid for 2 years.
More Than 8500 colleges and other Institutions in over 130 countries Accept TOEFL Score.
Who Takes the TOEFL Test?
- Students planning to study at higher Education Institution
- Want to join Management Course out Side of India
- Want to Join Job Outside of India (Some company Ask for TOFEL Test)
- Visa Requirement for Australia and UK.
- Immigration Department use them to issue Work visa
Where and when can I take TOEFL test?
TOEFL test is conducted across 4500 test centres in 165 countries; more than 50 per year .Candidate can retake the test as many times he/she wishes.
The cost can range in between US$160 to US$250 and varies country to country.