The department of Electrical and Electronics (EEE), SCSVMV is organising the “ 3rd National Conference on Power System Emergencies ” (NPSEC-2015) on the 28thof March,2015.
It is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances in the field of Power systems and research findings in the fields of Power Systems & Power Electronics Engineering.
The conference will aim at bringing together leading researchers,scientists and engineers in the field from around the country. The effort is to provide a platform for power system and power electronics engineers and researchers from both academics and industry for exchanging the knowledge, the ideas, their expertise and their experience on the latest developments in the field of Power Systems Emergency studies.
The overall theme of the NPSEC-2015 in uncertain aspects of electric power and energy systems which includes the following topics:
- Power System Stability Analysis [Voltage + Frequency]
- Power System Reliability Analysis
- State Estimation
- Operation, Control and Protection of Power System under Uncertainty
- Impact of Renewable Energy and Distribution and Generation on networks
- Smart Grid and Micro Grid with Renewable Energy Sources
- Probabilistic Methods For Energy Market and Asset Management
- Damage Assessment and the Restoration Modelling of Power Systems after Earthquakes
- Condition Monitoring, Failure Diagnosis and Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Approach considering the probability for the Analysis and Design of Electrical Machines and Drives
- Power System Security
- Power Quality
- International coordination towards the functioning of Interconnected Power Grid
- Energy Sustainability and Security Analysis.
- Power Converters circuits, topology and design
- FACTS Controller Implementation
- OLTC Operations
- Shunt Capacitor Switching During an Emergency
Authors can get the details for the submission of the paper from the link given below:
The venue for the conference is:
International Library Building,
University Campus, SCSVMV University, Kanchipuram.
Accommodation will be provided for all the delegates within the University campus.
Registration for the conference is on or before March the 23rd, 2015, and the registration fee for participants is Rs. 500/-. Final submission of papers must be done before the23rdof March, 2015.
For further details, please contact :
Prof.B.Kandavel&Prof. A.S. Viswanathan
Cell: 09842825428, 09940097205