Times Higher Education (THE) weekly magazine of London published its Ranking of Top 10 world University of 2014-15. The only Magazine Times Higher Education published report on world University ranking every by conduction various survey through out world. World University ranking was first published in November 2014.
Times Higher Education World University Ranking 2014-15 list the best University across its core mission teaching , research , knowledge transfer and international outlook. By using 13 performance indicator it published its ranking for the students , academics, University leaders , Industry and Governments .
The 13 performance indicator is providing most comprehensive and balanced comparison which is trusted by Students and academics.
13 performance indicators are grouped into five areas:
- Teaching: the learning environment (worth 30 per cent of the overall ranking score)
- Research: volume, income and reputation (worth 30 per cent)
- Citations: research influence (worth 30 per cent)
- Industry income: innovation (worth 2.5 per cent)
- International outlook: staff, students and research (worth 7.5 per cent).
This Ranking will help the student , institute to understand the education process and value for the society .