Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ) is lunching a project to provide Free online resources to the Girl students of Class X and XII for the preparation of test to the join Engineering Course at Premier Institute. The Udaan Project Specially focus to address the low enrollment ratio of the Girls at Premier Engineering colleges. The Special Incentive to the Girl Student will add benefit to increase the numbers of the Girls at Institute which will benefit to the Society and they can acquire a good position in the Company .
This Udaan project also aim to enrich the teaching and learning of Science and mathematics at senior Secondary level by facilitating free online resources to the Students. This program focus on special incentives and support to 1000 selected disadvantaged girls per year.
Features of Udaan :-
- Mentoring for selected 1000 Girl Student to compete for Admission at premier Engineering Institutions
- 50% Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC
- Free of Cost Comprehensive courses in an online and offline format
- Tutorials and lecture notes are available for preparation of IIT JEE
- Comprehensive assessment systems and reward points for the students
- Financial Assistance by means of Point Redemption
- Student Helpline
- Periodic counselling to motivate students and parents
Eligibility For Udaan Program ;-
- Girl students currently enrolled in Class XI and XII in PCM stream
- Minimum 70% marks in Class X overall and 80% marks in Science and Mathematics; for Boards which follow CGPA, a minimum CGPA of 8 and a GPA of 9 in Science and Mathematics
- For Class XII students, a minimum of 75% marks in PCM in Class XI in addition to the Class X requirements
- Selection will be based on merit cum means
- Preference will be given to girl students from economically disadvantaged background
How to apply for Udaan :-
Eligible Candidate can apply through CBSE website or can submit a copy with anyone of the CBSE City Coordinators in the list of cities given in the brochure.
Last Date of Application : 4th November 2014.
All the application will be sent to the below address in a closed envelope marked ” Udaan Programme ” .
Send your Application toCentral Board of Secondary Education
4th Floor, Shiksha Sadan,
17 Rouse Avenue,
New Delhi 110 002
For More Information Click Here.