The National Testing Agency or NTA, which is the newly formed examination conducting authority under the government is all set to conduct the National Eligibility Test for the candidates aspiring to serve as Lecturer or become a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for which the Admit Cards or Hall Tickets has been released through the official website – ntanet.nic.in.
The UGC NET 2018 will be held from December 18 to December 22, 2018. All the candidates who have registered themselves and are going to appear in the examination can now download the UGC NET 2018 Admit Cards from the website by following the instructions given below:
How to Download UGC NET Admit Card 2018?
- Visit the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA) – ntanet.nic.in , nta.ac.in
- Search for the link that reads, “Download Admit Card” on the home page and click on it.
- Candidates will be directed to a different window
- Here, Candidates need to click on either of the link to download the Admit Card i.e. “Download the admit through Application Number and password” or “Download the admit through Application Number and date of Birth”
- On clicking on the link, candidates will be redirected to a different window
- Here, enter the necessary details and submit
- The UGC NET 2018 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen of your computer
- Download the same and take a print out for future reference
To go to the official website of NTA UGC NET 2018 and download the Admit Card, click here
You may also like
- CTET 2018 Admit Card to be released: Click here to check
- How to prepare IAS while you are in college?
- Top 10 Coaching Institutes for IAS Preparation
Hope you enjoyed reading this article! For more information about education-related news like and subscribe campustwist.com and keep visiting our site. All the best.