The final results of UPSC ESE 2018 have been declared by Union Public Service Commission on its official website, i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
The UPSC ESE 2018 written test was held in July by the Commission, followed by Personal Interview in September-October. On the other hand, the UPSC has just completed the UPSC ESE 2019 registration process.
How to Check UPSC ESE Result 2018?
The final results are now available on the authorized website in PDF file. The files comprise of the name and roll number of candidates who have been selected or shortlisted, various streams for which they have applied, number of vacancies, etc.
Follow the below steps to check the result-
- Log on to the official website
- On the right, you will see the latest notification under ‘What’s New’ section
- Select “Final Result: Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2018”
- On this page, click on the highlighted part as shown in the picture below
- That’s it! You can now see your name along with the roll number.
511 Candidates Selected for Recruitment:
511 candidates have shortlisted by the Commission, out of which 161 for Civil Engineering, 136 for Mechanical Engineering, 108 for Electrical Engineering and 106 for Electronics & Telecommunication.
Look at the table underneath –
|Discipline||Number of Candidates Shortlisted/ Selected for Appointment|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||106||58||26||13||09|
The UPSC website says, “Appointments shall be made strictly in accordance with the extant rules and the number of vacancies available. Allotment of candidates to various Services/Posts shall be made according to ranks obtained and preference of Services expressed by them.”
you may also like
- NICL Accounts Apprentice Recruitment 2018-19: Apply for 150 Posts
- SSB Odisha Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 833 Lecturer Posts