How is your CLAT 2018 Preparation is going on? Will give you a list of Top 5 Books for CLAT 2018 Preparation which will add advantage to your Preparation.
Do you follow Books for Preparation?
Books are the main comprehensive source of Knowledge for each examination. Before following any of the tools you must check out and complete the right books.
AS CLAT 2018 examination notification is already out, you have to apply for it on or before 31st March 2018.
CLAT 2018 Exam is scheduled to be held on 13th May 2018.
CLAT is the test for admission into both Undergraduate and Post Graduate Programs.
For Post Graduate Programs, questions will be from the Graduation level law course. But for the Undergraduate Programs, all the questions are like other competitive examination.
So, here will discuss the books which will use to clear the CLAT for Undergraduate Programs.
Let’s discuss the Syllabus for CLAT 2018.
|1||English Including Comprehension||40|
|2||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50|
For the Undergraduate Programs, the questions will be from the above 5 subjects.
You have to answer 200 questions and each question carry 1 mark each. There is a negative mark of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
So, answer the question carefully.
Books for CLAT 2018 Preparation
Now-a-days you will find lots of different sources to prepare for any competitive exams. But all the source of knowledge derived from the books only which are designed along with experience.
If you are preparing from home, Books are the main source to follow.
Will give the list of Books which can be used for CLAT 2018 Preparation.
5 books for CLAT 2018 preparation
These books are not subject specific. Will give you the complete package of knowledge for CLAT Preparation.
Before going subject wise books, you must follow these universal books which contain in and out information for CLAT exam along with previous year question papers.
You must try these books for a rank in CLAT exam.
The Books is also full of Previous year question papers of CLAT.
This book is the essential reference guide for all CLAT 2018 Aspirants, even you are preparing from any Coaching centers or Online from home.
Reviews of this books are good on Amazon also. You can go ahead to follow this book.
You will get the complete package of information subject wise which covers the Syllabus of CLAT. The information follows the Exam pattern, so need to worry about the structure of your preparation.
You will also get the previous year question papers to practice for the Exam.
3.. CLAT Study Kit (Legal Reasoning, English, Logical Reasoning, Mathematics and Legal Awareness & General Knowledge)
This book is the reference guide for your CLAT Examination. It covers all the subjects of the exam along with answers to a simple method.
Below are the Key Features of the ook.
• Contains separate books for each subject
• Provides exhaustive reading content, followed by relevant questions and FAQs
• Provides focus on the most important areas of CLAT and AILET
• Appropriate for self- study
The reviews of this book are very good on Amazon website.
You can buy this books for your CLAT preparation.
Career Launcher, no doubt a well-known Name for Competitive preparation. This book is designed by them as a study Guide for CLAT 2018 as well as AILET.
This book covers comprehensive information along with a quick analysis of each subject of the CLAT.
It also includes previous year question papers of the CLAT and AILET.
Reviews of the books are very good on the Amazon Website.
5.. CLAT & AILET Chapter-Wise Solved Papers (2008-2017) – 2018
Practice is one of an integral part of any Entrance Preparation. You need to practice more and more after your preparation. Practice through previous year question papers is the best idea.
This book will help you to know the question papers from 2008 to 2017 along with answers.
You can follow the pattern of the questions for more success.
List of other Subject wise Books for CLAT 2018 Preparation
Below is the list of Books on each subject which can help you to prepare subject wise.
- Quantitive Aptitude by R S Aggarwal (Best Book for any competitive Examination)
- First track objective arithmetics by Rajesh Verma
- Magical Book of Quicker Maths by Tyra (Best book for Any competitive Examination)
- Class notes of maths by Rakesh Yadav
- Legal Aptitude for CLAT and other Law Entrance Exam by A P Bhardwaj
- Legal Aptitude CLAT by R K Gupta
- High School English Grammer & Composition by Wren & Martin (One of the Best book to Improve Grammer Knowledge)
- Word Power made easy by Norman Lewis
- Verbal and non-Verbal Reasoning by R S Agrawal
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
- 50 practice sets Reasoning by Arihant Experts
- Manorama Year Book 2017 ( One of the latest selling General Knowledge book and used for every competitive examination)
- Current Affairs 2017 by Arihant Experts
Hope this list of books will help you to reach your Career goal.