Your waiting time is over. Official notification for IBPS PO 2017 Exam announced. Preliminary Exam is Scheduled to be held on 7th,8th,14th and 15th October 2017. The main exam will be on 26th November 2017.
20 Banks are participating this IBPS PO 2017 Exam for the Recruitment. Find the list of Banks for your information.
|Indian Bank||Canara Bank||Allahabad Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Indian Overseas bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce||United Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab National Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||IDBI Bank||Punjab & Sindh Bank||Vijaya Bank|
Important Dates for IBPS PO 2017 Exam:-
- Online Registration Starts: 16th August 2017
- Registration Ends: 5th September 2017
- Download of Call Letter for Pre Exam Training: September 2017
- Pre Exam Training: 23rd September to 29th September
- Download of Call letters for Preliminary Exam: September 2017
- Preliminary Examination: 7th,8th,14th and 15th October 2017
- Preliminary Examination result Announcement: October 2017
- Call letter download for the main Exam: November 2017
- Main Exam: 26th November 2017
- Announcement of Main Exam result: 26th November 2017
You have to apply on or before 5th September 2017 for IBPS PO 2017 Exam.
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO 2017 Exam:-
You must be a Graduate in any Discipline from any of the recognized University for Applying IBPS PO 2017 Exam. There is no specific field of Graduation is required.
You must follow the age Guidelines to apply for this Exam. Applicants, age must be in Between 20 to 30 Years, means candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/08/1987 and not later than 01/08/1997.
There is an upper age relaxation for below category of candidates to support them.
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years Relaxation
- For OBC Candidates : 3 Years Relaxation
- For PwD Candidates: 10 Years Relaxation
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs 100
- For All others Candidates: Rs 600
Exam Pattern for IBPS PO 2017 Preliminary Exam
In the preliminary Examination, you have to answer 100 question within 1 Hour. For every right Answer, 1 marks will be rewarded in the same time 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
You have to answer 3 sections, English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning in this Exam.
|No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Exam Pattern for IBPS PO 2017 Main Exam
After qualifying Preliminary Exam you will be eligible to attain IBPS PO 2017 main exam, which will conduct on 26th November 2017.
You have to attain 5 sections in Main Examination in 3 Hour 30 Minutes. One descriptive paper is added in the Main exam and you have to attain in 30 Minutes.
The specific time is allotted to each section and you have to follow the guideline to attain the test within specified time limit.
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|4||General Economy & Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 minutes|
You have to qualify both Preliminary as well as the main exam to be eligible for the Interview process.
How to Apply for IBPS PO 2017 Exam?
The application process for IBPS PO 2017 Exam is completely online. There is no availability of the offline application to apply for it.
Before Application Guidelines:-
- Scan Your Passport Size Photograph and Signature
- A valid Email Id for registration
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/Online Banking Details for the Payment
Candidates are requested to apply through official website of IBPS http://www.ibps.in. You have to register first before filling the application form.
One provisional registration number will assign to your application and sent it to your E-Mail Id.
Fill the personal details, Educational qualification and upload documents before proceeding for Application fees payment.
Pay the application fees through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking which is available with you.
Take the print out of the E receipts and application for future reference.
Pre-Examination training may be arranged by nodal banks or Participating organization to the limited number of candidates belongs to SC/ST/Minor Communities.
If you are applying for IBPS PO 2017 Exam, you have to read below articles to crack it.
- What is the minimum Qualification required to prepare for Banking Examination?
- How to start your Banking preparation from Today?
- 5 Best Mobile Apps for Banking Preparation
- 6 Youtube Channel for Banking preparation
- 5 Best Blog to follow for Banking preparation
- 5 Best English Grammer Books For Banking Preparation
- How to use YouTube Channel for Banking preparation?