Notification for MAT February 2019 Exam is out by All India Management Association – AIMA.
MAT February 2019 is Schedule to be held on 17th and 23rd February 2019.
As you Know, MAT Exam is held 4 times a year by AIMA and Scorecard is valid for 1 year.
The MAT Scorecard is widely accepted by the Management institute across the country for the screening process for admission into PGDM courses.
Important Dates for MAT February 2019
- Online Registration Starts: 16th December 2018
- Last date for Online Registration (For Paper-Based Test): 8th February 2019
- Last date for Online Registration (For Computer-Based Test): 12th February 2019
- Availability of Admit Card for Paper Based Test: 9th February 2019
- Availability of Admit Card for Computer Based Test: 19th February 2019
- Paper Based Test: 17th February 2019
- Computer-based Test: 23rd February 2019
The mode of test you have to decide first before applying for the Exam. The last date of Registration and Exam dates are different for both Paper-Based Teat and Computer-Based Test.
How to Apply for MAT February 2019 Exam?
The application process for MAT February 2019 Exam is completely online and registration can be done from AIMA website.
Test Structure and Exam Pattern for MAT February 2019
MAT is an objective type Test designed to test the potential for the admission into Management Programs.
The test is having 5 sections with 40 question each. Total 200 questions to be attempted within 150 minutes.
|Sl No||Section||Number of Question||Time Suggested|
|1||Language Comprehension||40||30 Minutes|
|2||Mathematical Skills||40||40 Minutes|
|3||Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35 Minutes|
|4||Intelligence and Critical reasoning||40||30 Minutes|
|5||Indian and Global Environment||40||15 Minutes|
Eligibility To apply for MAT Test
There is no minimum Marks consideration for MAT Test.
A Graduate from any discipline can apply for the test. The final year of Graduation students can also apply for the Test.
Application Fees for MAT Test
Application fees can be paid through online after the registration process.
- For Paper Based Test: Rs 1550/-
- For Computer Based Test: Rs 1550/-
- Both PBT and CBT: Rs 2650/-
How to Prepare for MAT February 2019 Test?
There are no specific materials available for MAT Test. You can use any of other Competitive Examination materials like CAT, SNAP, UPSC or any Banking Examination resources.
As the subjects are the same as other Exam, it’s better to use universal materials.
Below are some links to free resources for MAT preparation.