Books are the main Resource of knowledge for any education. First, you need to follow books than after you can use technology for better study. For your Help, I prepared a list of Top 30 Books for Banking preparation which will help you to understand the basics of Syllabus to get a higher rank in Banking Exam.
Below articles are reaching Banking Aspirants for helping them in preparation.
- 10 Website for Banking preparation
- 5 Best Blog to Follow for Banking preparation
- 5 Best Mobile Apps for Banking preparation
- How to Start Banking preparation from Today?
As most of the aspirants use different books as per their requirement, I made a list of all Books available for banking Preparation. You can choose any one or more from this for your Banking Exam.
List of Books is prepared section-wise for your better Understanding. These books are available in Amazon.in with Discounted Price. You can click the any Book link to View/Buy from Amazon site.
10 Books For Quantitative Aptitude
These 10 books are widely accepted by all Competitive Aspirants for learning Quantitative Aptitude. You can use these books for Banking Preparation also.
- Bank PO Quantitative Aptitude Chapter Wise Solved Papers Year 2017 By Arihant Experts
- Bank PO Quantitative Aptitude Chapter Wise Solved Papers 1999 till date, Edition 2016 by Think Tank of Kiran Prakashan
- Topic wise Solved Papers for IBPS /SBI Bank PO/Clerk & Mains (2010 to 16) Quantitative Aptitude Yea 2017 by Disha Experts
- Chapter-wise Solved Papers 2000-2015 Bank PO Quantitative Aptitude by Arihant Experts
- Magical Book of Quicker maths by M Tyra
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination by Abhijit Guha
- Quantitative Aptitude Numerical Ability 1276, Numerical ability 7000+ Objective Questions By Think Tank of Kiran Prakashan
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination by S Chand Experts
- Bank Success Book: Score well in SBI & IBPS, Clerk, PO & SO Exam 2017 by Banking Career Experts
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination by RS Aggarwal
7 Books for Reasoning Ability
Books are must learn for scoring good marks in Reasoning Ability. To learn the reasoning ability, these books will help you out.
- Topic wise Solved Papers for IBPS/SBI Bank PO/Clerk Prelim & Mains 2010-16 Reasoning By Disha Experts
- Bank PO Reasoning Chapter Wise Solved Papers By Arihant Experts
- Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning for Competitive Exam by Gajendra Kumar and Abhishek Banerjee
- Reasoning – A master book for Bank PO/MT Exam by Sanjeev Sharma
- Reasoning for Competitive Examination by Gautam Puri
- Wiley’s Reasoning ability Exam Goal Post for Banking Exams by DT Editorial Service
- Bank PO Reasoning: Chapter-wise Solved Papers 1999 to till date 7330 + Objective type Questions By think Tank of Kiran Prakashan
6 Books to Improve English knowledge for Banking preparation
English is must for Every Competitive Preparation. These books are must read to improve English Grammer skills.
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- Objective General English by S P Bakshi
- High School English Grammer & Composition by Wren & Martin
- Quick Learning Objective General English by R S Agarwal
- Better English by Norman Lewis
- 30 Days to More Powerful Vocabulary
4 Books to Improve Computer Knowledge for Banking Preparation
Computer Knowledge is a must for Banking Exam. To improve your Computer Knowledge use these below books
- Objective Computer Awareness by R Pillai from Arihant Publication
- Computer Knowledge for SBI/IBPS by Shikha Agarwal from Disa Publication
- Objective Question Bank of Computer Awareness for General Competitions by Arihant Experts
- Objective Computer Awareness for Competitive Examination
3 Books on Current Affairs
You have to stay updated about Current affairs regularly if you are preparing for Competitive Exam. Along with the below books follow Daily News Paper, News Channel, and Trending News from Webs.
- Manorama Year Book 2017
- Current Affairs Yearly 2017
- General Knowledge 2018 Capsule with Current Affairs Update
As books are a limited source of information, you can follow websites and blogs to get the updates information.
In banking, preparation Practice plays a major role to score higher. You must follow these Mock Test websites to check your preparation level and practice for a better score.